@[email protected] @[email protected] As a Christian myself, I'm still amazed at how many Christians seem to be surprised by the idea of Jesus being Jewish...
Sorry, you cannot view this.
It may have been deleted, or you may not have permission to see it.
0 Boosts
0 Likes
This comment is unavailable. It may have been deleted or is not visible to you.
1
This comment is unavailable. It may have been deleted or is not visible to you.
This comment is unavailable. It may have been deleted or is not visible to you.
@[email protected] @Federation_Bot @[email protected] "and they shared everything together, except their money, and health insurance, and..."
2
This comment is unavailable. It may have been deleted or is not visible to you.
@[email protected] @[email protected] @Federation_Bot I must admit that while all cultures have their blind spots (I have enough white British blood that the shadow of 'the Empire' makes a rather fragile glass house), the American habit of connecting morality with wealth has always been... problematic looking from the outside.
2