@[email protected] oh yes. In one of my urban fantasy campaigns Seattle got removed from time (don't worry, the PCs rescued it mostly because that's where they kept all their stuff).
Sorry, you cannot view this.
It may have been deleted, or you may not have permission to see it.
0 Boosts
0 Likes
This comment is unavailable. It may have been deleted or is not visible to you.
1
This comment is unavailable. It may have been deleted or is not visible to you.
@[email protected] if I remember correctly, it ended with a Sailor Moon like 'reincarnation of a fabled ruler' ending if Sailor Moon was a grumpy vampire played by a left wing hippy and with a court of extremely powerful mages at least one of whom got power indirectly from people nearby being healthy and emotional stable. We didn't talk about the aftermath much, but I suspect it would not have been good for the billionaires...
@[email protected] As a European, I've never done anything like basing an entire fantasy campaign in Texas. Admittedly only because the players could never find a good time to actually play...